On 3 May 2011, at 15:27, Brian wakeman wrote:

> Hello Jack, and Colleagues all,
>
> I've been working on some ideas about poetry as a  medium and method of research, and way of knowing.
> I hope I'm on-to-something here....... any way I would be grateful for feedback before I try launching the paper.
>
> If anybody had a window in busy schedules to read the paper I would value responses.
>
> Best wishes
>
> Brian

Dear Brian (and All) - I've just enjoyed reading your paper with your discussion of poetry as a means of creative expression, a way of knowing, and means of research. Your poetry particularly helps me to better understand the influence of you being a Christian in the deeply held beliefs that motivate you.

I'm wondering if it might be appropriate for you to include some reference to lovingkindness in your paper. From your writings of 11 Jan and 7 March 2011 I think you value highly lovingkindness in your practice and in your understanding of what motivates you: