From: Practitioner-Researcher [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Brian wakeman
Sent: 03 May 2011 15:28
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Poetry and Research

Hello Jack, and Colleagues all,

I've been working on some ideas about poetry as a  medium and method of research, and way of knowing.

I hope I'm on-to-something here....... any way I would be grateful for feedback before I try launching the paper.

If anybody had a window in busy schedules to read the paper I would value responses.

Best wishes

Brian

Email has been scanned for viruses and spam by Altman Technologies' email management service