Just dawned on me that Gallery shows do come to an end. So, a gentle reminder, if you are in or close to NYC, my current drawing show, "Haptics: Poetry By Other Means", at the Jack Hanley Gallery, 136 Watts St.,(Tribeca) will be up through Saturday, May 28.
For nostalgia or otherwise, the Ear (long weekend home of poetry readings) is only 1.2 blocks away - across Canal Street,  and still a great place for a drink, a meal, or, if so inclined, a  way to have a good crowd to look at the NBA playoffs!

Stephen V

http://stephenvincent.net/blog/