There is also the branch of Iceland, supermarket, at the bottom of the
road, near the station

a sign in the window says they are now open longer; but they have
neglected to say what their new times are

next to that is a sign fund-raising for alzheimer's

&

inside

by every till

there is a sign saying something like SWIPE EVERY SHOPPING TRIP

does that travel? In my argot, to swipe is to steal

thank you for feeling with my pain

you can have it all if you want!

On Fri, May 6, 2011 15:52, Douglas Barbour wrote:
> Hey Lawrence
>

> given our recent election, I feel (with) your pain....
>
> Doug
> On 2011-05-06, at 8:50 AM, Lawrence Upton wrote:
>

>> There is a sign at new cross gate station in South London which says
>>

>> FREEDOM PASSES
>>

>> (a freedom pass goes to the aged to get free transport)

> Douglas Barbour
>
> http://www.ualberta.ca/~dbarbour/
> http://eclecticruckus.wordpress.com/
>

> Latest books:
> Continuations (with Sheila E Murphy)
> http://www.uap.ualberta.ca/UAP.asp?LID=41&bookID=664
> Wednesdays'
> http://abovegroundpress.blogspot.com/2008/03/new-from-aboveground-press_10
> .html
>

> Just a late night pilgrim
> Looking for redemption in the underground.
> Lord, won't you help a late night pilgrim
> When the morning comes around.
>

> Tift Merritt

-----
collaborative visual work:-