Redundant poetry and medication up for sale not a chance to be missed!!!!
Patrick devotee of pets corner- boats -and esp the etc of poetryetc rahrah
-----Original Message-----
From: Poetryetc: poetry and poetics [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of David Bircumshaw
Sent: 22 May 2011 18:37
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: To whom it may concern

As this list now covers houseboats as well as a pets corner I thought I
might as well go the whole hog and do something to really debase a poetry
list. So here's a notice for some prose. Prose fiction. To wit the Caine
Prize for African writing which publishes (free to download) the shortlisted
stories for its annual award. That's for 2011 in case anybody hereabouts has
problems with what year it is. Go to:

http://www.caineprize.com/

I've no idea whether any of the work is any good but at least it's nothing
to do with 'poetry'. Now, I've got some bits and pieces coming for sale,
partiucularly redundant bookcases and unused medication, if interested
contact ...

best

Dave

--