I just want to go on record as being in complete agreement with the
several recent comments about my articles on Design Education and on
Design Thinking.

In particular, Jeffrey Chan's comments on design education. Not only
do I agree, but I made the same points myself in a later version of my
article.  (The one I will talk about in a few weeks in Hong Kong:
http://db.tt/vI0HRGv  )

(well, design thinking was not discussed here, but it is a core77
article saying that there is nothing new in design thinking --
creative people have done it for millennia -- but it is a very useful
myth , useful from a PR, marketing point of view.  And I am in
agreement with the comments that have been made here recently.
http://www.core77.com/blog/columns/design_thinking_a_useful_myth_16790.asp
)

.
Don Norman, Nielsen Norman group & KAIST
www.jnd.org  [log in to unmask]