Dear PhD List,

If any of you are in or near Newcastle on 16th June 2011 then please
come along to our Symposium on STUFF and the Private Review of REVEAL
[our design graduates show].  Both events are totally free.

The STUFF Symposium speakers are now confirmed as:

Suzanne Lee, British Fashion Designer and the driving force behind Bio
Couture

Ingrid Baron, Managing director of IDEO London

Fiona Sadler, Head of Ethical Trading at Marks and Spencer

Caryn Franklin, former fashion editor of i-D Magazine, and a fashion
commentator for 29 years.

Prof. Kia Hook, Professor in Human-Machine Interaction at Department of
Computer and Systems Sciences, and manager of the Interaction
Laboratory, Stockholm University.

More information can be found on the website;
www.northumbria.ac.uk/reveal <http://www.northumbria.ac.uk/reveal>

We hope to see you there.

Best,

Paul

Professor Paul Rodgers

Northumbria University : School of Design

City Campus East : Newcastle upon Tyne

NE1 8ST : UNITED KINGDOM

m : +44 (0)778 718 2119

t : +44 (0)191 227 4111