Hi Abiola

I wish i could help you because i have seen your email before looking for placement but i cant.
I just wanted to let you know that don't give up looking you will find some where by Gods Grace.  Have you tried councils in your area . You might want to expand your search a bit more. I will ask around for you too and will get intouch when i hear something.

--- On Fri, 20/5/11, Abiola Dada <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Abiola Dada <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] placement request
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Friday, 20 May, 2011, 7:37

Hi all my name is Abiola Dada i am seeking a qualified Occupational Health Nurse would give me an opportunity of a 2days a week placement to mentor me on a programme of Bsc OH commencing in September 2011,  I have been a community staff nurse for nine years during which i have gained varied knowledge and skills to enhance my practice, taking me on a placement i can offer in return skills and competence i acquired over the years like phlebotomy, ear syringing, long term disease management, record keeping, Travel vaccination and Immunisation, smoking cessation etc, I am enthusiastic and willing to learn new things , a good listener and an excellent communicator, possess organisational skill, hope to have this opportunity to maximise my potential in pursuing the career in an area of long standing interest. I live in Dagenham Essex but willing to travel.

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: