I dont know if anyone can help but if you have any information I would be very grateful. I am doing some work for a Company that manufactures endoscope equipment and operates a clean room environment where the instruments are packaged. Staff that work in the "clean room" have some tests before they can commence work there, this includes nasal swabbing for MRSA and if found positive they are treated with bactroban. My understanding is that even after having treatment they could still have MRSA in their nose at a later stage so swabbing is not worthwhile even if they wear masks. Is there anyone who has experience of a similar type of workplace and testing do you carry out?

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: