If this stance was to be taken(and I can imagine that some may have some objections to it) then it would need to be defined what the offending substances actually are. Is it "perfume" generally or constituents of perfume? would that include some deoderants etc? what about hair products? The list could be endless......

Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 08:00:05 +0100
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] managing allergy at work
To: [log in to unmask]

I would be happy not to wear it if I had a colleague thus affected.

Alternatively install another toilet (could be a "disabled "toilet to enhance facilities) and suggest that only she and those with mobility problems use it. And don't install automatic air freshener in it.

None of these may be considered reasonable or practicable but worth suggesting.

I agree  a face mask (if paper ) is probably doing nothing.
Cheers
Diane

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: