Diane and list,

Thank you for this information. The issue of exclusion criteria at this organisation is a really dicey one in my view and potentially ripe for tribunal cases, therefore I am glad to have such valuable infomarmation from such experienced professionals on this list. I should have mentioned that the candidate will normally have been offered the job subject to OH clearance and satisfactory references. Awful for someone to fall at the last hurdle due to a history of asthma. How can one prove what caused the asthma unless there is clear evidence of previous work exposure?

Monday morning will be very interesting when I present the information you have guided me towards.

Many thanks again
Roisin

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: