Not really an OH issue but a question I was asked in a consultation today - the client was a new employee who was asking about pensions, she stated that she has "opted out" of SERPs in the 80`s and was wondering how this would affect her occupational pension (a blank look from me ensued). She asked me if I knew of a company called SERPsReviews who apparently are lisenced to make enquiries on behalf of individual clients - just set me wondering, anyone got any comments or observations? ******************************** Please remove this footer before replying.