Re: [OCC-HEALTH] GMOHNG - Annual conference 21st June 2011 Hello Alison

Thought I would make contact re the upcoming conference. I wrote the paper I had anticipated giving more or less as soon as you asked me to present. Guess what – I can’t find where I filed it and I have lost the back up data stick. So, I referred to your flyer and decided to re-write - it has ended up as something completely different. I have attached it – hope this is OK and what you want.

Cheers

Anne