Hello Alison

Thought I would make contact re the upcoming conference. I wrote the paper I
had anticipated giving more or less as soon as you asked me to present.
Guess what ­ I canšt find where I filed it and I have lost the back up data
stick. So, I referred to your flyer and decided to re-write - it has ended
up as something completely different. I have attached it ­ hope this is OK
and what you want.

Cheers

Anne

On 26/05/2011 11:57, "Allison Caine" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi List,
> Just to remind you that our 'Early Bird' ends tomorrow.
> This is a really important conference and a chance for us to raise the profile
> of OH directly to a Political Representative.
> We have a superb line up of Presenters which include:
> Keynote Speaker Baroness E. Barker, Liberal Spokesperson for health in the
> House of Lords.
> Diana Kloss MBE,
> .....and our very own Anne Harriss, Course Director, Occupational Health,
> South Bank University:
> We have negotiated a special discount for those of you wishing to stay at the
> hotel the previous evening.
> We hope you can join us and contribute to some really strong debate regarding
> the future of OH.
> I have attached the flyer, details can also be found on our website
> www.gmohng.co.uk <http://www.gmohng.co.uk>
> Kind regards
> Allison Caine
> Secretary - GMOHNG