How about just reporting that it is Mr Bloggs perception that the role causes him anxiety/reported stress and suggest ways in which this could be approached by all parties e.g. adapting to change, retraining, awareness courses, mentoring etc. then hand back to management.

Your scenario is however dependant on what social,psychological and physical effects are being reported or whether they are just resistant to change.

Not sure if that helps.

Julia Wright. RN, MSc Occupational Health, MHSC.
Occupational Health Advisor.
07826513336

Jane Gould <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: [log in to unmask]

03/05/2011 11:41
Please respond to
Occupational Health mailing list <[log in to unmask]>

cc
Subject
[OCC-HEALTH] Stress (again) ['PureMessage.Watchdog': checked] ['Watchdog': checked]

Hi List
Hope you all had a relaxing break.:)

I am still struggling to find a concise way to put in reports an answer to an employees perception of work place stress. This is in relation to Jo Bloggs stating (usually when there is a change either in his job role or even job due to reorganisation..that he can not do A B C (travel, meet the public, talk..whatever) as it causes him stress..has done in the past..is doing now..will do if he does it.
This is because I am also aware of our  duty of care to someone who could be psychologically vulnerable...I hope you understand what I am saying..

So does anyone have a succinct way of relaying to managers what I am trying to say?
Thanks Jane

This e-mail has been sent in confidence to the named
addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient you
must not disclose or distribute it in any form, and you are
asked to contact the sender immediately

Unipart Group of Companies Ltd. Registered in England No. 1994997
Registered office: Unipart House, Cowley, Oxford, OX4 2PG ******************************** Please remove this footer before replying.