Hi Everyone

Just a quick reminder that the deadline for submission of abstracts to the Making Futures Conference is at midnight today Friday 20th May.

If anyone is having real difficulty in meeting this deadline and could use some further time ie until midnight on Monday 23rd May this too can be accommodated - but could you please just drop me a line at [log in to unmask] so that I know that this is what you are planning to do.

Hoping to receive your abstracts soon!

Best regards
Sandra

Sandra Scholey
Conference Coordinator
Plymouth College of Art
T: +44 (0)1752 203008
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Email has been scanned for viruses by Altman Technologies' email management service