Dear All,

we currently have trouble with the electronics of a Continuum Surelite I YAG-laser (Year 1999) and need the circuit/wiring diagrams for this laser. The problem seems to be in the controller board. Unfortunately Continuum is not very supportive and insists on sending a service technician first before giving any information.

Does anybody on the list have the wiring diagrams for this laser? Or does maybe someone have a controller board and is willing to give it away?

All help is appreciated, best regards,

Ingo

To join or leave the molecular-dynamics-news email list, go to:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/molecular-dynamics-news.html