Hi Sarah

I feel really bad about this AGAIN. I dont know why it is hard to get to these events - I think maybe it is about people needing to get into the habit of scheduling them into the diary like normal meetings. My failing is to think that I can do on-line stuff in breaks (which I never get) or the evening (which is usually spent catching up with work stuff, if not being with the family). Im not sure that I have a great solution to this - except maybe to get people to do proper diary scheduling?

all the very best, and many thanks for all the effort you continue to put into this work - I am sure it will pay off, sooner rather than later...

All the best

Soo

>>> Sarah Stewart <[log in to unmask]> 17/05/2011 20:53 >>>
Hello everyone

The Virtual International Day of the Midwife has come and gone. If any of you are interested, the recordings can be found on the VIDM website:

http://internationaldayofthemidwife.wikispaces.com/International+Day+of+the+Midwife+2011

The organising committee is interested in knowing why people did not attend so we can work harder to entice/support people to attend next year. Please feel free to complete the VIDM2011 feedback form, even if you did not attend. This will help us with our planning for next year and give us a little insight into how midwives feel about attending live online webinars/conferences.

thank you, Sarah

--
Sarah Stewart
EdD Student, Consultant & Midwifery Lecturer @ Griffiths University