From: "Terri Morgan" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2011 11:18:39 PM
Subject: [M-R] Saint’s head for sale?

I'm a bit boggled by this news article:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-13522546

Both by the action of selling the saint's head, and by the way it is being presented by the news article. Sensationalism, anyone?

Terri Morgan

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]

John Shinners
Professor, Schlesinger Chair in Humanistic Studies
Saint Mary's College
Notre Dame, Indiana 46556
Phone: 574-284-4494 or 574-284-4534
Fax: 284-4855
www.saintmarys.edu/~hust

"Learn everything.  Later you will see that nothing is superfluous."     -- Hugh of St. Victor (d. 1141)

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]