Apologies for the omission of time and venue details from the announcement previously sent out.

The Department of Film Studies will hold a workshop for our PhD candidates on Monday, 9 May. This is part of the film department's on-going events for the PhD candidates and it is organised by our Scottish Film Scholar Initiative (SciFi). SciFi received a Gradskills Grant earlier this year and this money has made it possible for us to invite guests and go on fieldtrips. For this workshop we are proud to have Dr Dimitris Eleftheriotis from University of Glasgow as a guest speaker, who will discuss what to do with certain concepts and how to deal with difficulties around certain frameworks in the context of a PhD

The event will take place from 10:30 to 14:00 in The Boardroom, Centre for Film Studies, 99 North Street, St Andrews.

For details of this and our other events, please visit: http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/filmstudies/events.php?eventid=133

Dr. Alex Marlow-Mann

Research Co-ordinator

Centre for Film Studies

University of St. Andrews

99 North Street

St. Andrews

Fife

KY16 9AD

Scotland

UK

Tel: +44 (0) 1334 467 474

The University of St Andrews is a charity registered in Scotland, No SC013532.