Dear MECCSA List Members,

Please find attached the full programme for this year's Feminist & Women's Studies Association (FWSA) conference, 'The Futures of Feminism: New Directions in Feminist, Gender & Women's Studies', to be held at Brunel University from 5 - 7 July 2011.

The conference will feature over 100 speakers and includes panels on film, new media, television and literature as well as on cultural issues in global contexts. We are also pleased to announce that our keynote speakers will be Prof. Rosi Braidotti (Utrecht University), Prof. Shirin Rai (University of Warwick) and Dr. Susan Watkins (Leeds Metropolitan University).

If you wish to register for the conference as an attendee you can do so until 1 June 2011. Day rates and postgraduate rates are available, as is campus accommodation. The registration form and more details about the conference can be found at http://futuresoffeminism.wordpress.com. Please email us with any questions at [log in to unmask]

We look forward to welcoming you to Brunel in July!

Very best wishes,
Nadine Muller and Dr. Jessica Cox