From: Museums Computer Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mike Ellis
Sent: 06 May 2011 09:16
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Newsletter software

Hey Graham

I'd go Mailchimp or Campaign Monitor, and not touch any of the others with someone else's bargepole :-)

I used to use Campaign Monitor - really great tool, but then for one reason and another moved to Mailchimp. Now I hear CM has upped its game so it may be worth looking at that again.

Templates - you should be able to do what you want, and there are loads of resources online with templates you can fiddle with. Mailchimp themselves have a pack you can download: http://www.mailchimp.com/resources/html-email-templates/

Cheers

Mike

Mike Ellis
Digital Strategist