Dear colleagues,

We'd like to alert you to a new website associated with a literature
review project entitled Urban Communities in Early Modern Europe
c1400-1700. It's a UK AHRC Connected Communities scoping study, and it
aims to examine recent directions in research that takes community as a
central theme. The project is run by Fabrizio Nevola and David
Rosenthal, from the University of Bath.

As the process unfolds, we will be talking to a number of historians and
publishing these discussions online. Three initial interviews, with
Edward Muir, Niall Atkinson and Tom and Elizabeth Cohen, have recently
been posted. Several more will follow shortly. We hope you might find
these discussions interesting.

http://earlymoderncommunities.com

Best wishes,

Fabrizio Nevola and David Rosenthal