Hello all

After asking for information on Business Information centres, I'm now looking for advice on providing information on social enterprises (ethical and green businesses)  and also how to provide a service that green/ethical   i.e  using recycled printing paper,  lowering carbon emissions, being more energy efficient etc.  I saw one library that used eco-friendly host website which was interesting!

If there is anyone out there who is making an effort to be green/environmentally friendly I'd like to know. It'd also be good to know about how this affects costs,  and if it did make things more expensive how  it was justified.

Thanks in advance for you help!

Ka-Ming