From: lis-pub-libs: UK Public Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of ANTHONY JOHN
Sent: 09 May 2011 19:58
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Hello can anyone help me with information about shared info services in public libraries.

Hi,

You may want to look at the City of London Business Library, who have an extensive range of events through the year from business start up information to HR advice, using other government services, business experts and consultants.  See their events website here:  http://www.cityoflondon.gov.uk/Corporation/LGNL_Services/Leisure_and_culture/Libraries/City_of_London_libraries/Events+at+City+Business+Library.htm

I hope this helps,
Jo

Joanne John
Enquire Administrator