Apologies for cross-posting.

In case you haven't spotted it already, there is now a link to Cochrane from the Journals and Databases screen. I received this from Contactus today.

Dear Chris,
I am writing to update you on the query you raised with us concerning a direct link to Cochrane. I can confirm that a link has now been added and this can be seen on the Journals’ and Databases page. The link is underneath the keyboard image on the right hand side.  We apologise for the inconvenience caused and if there is anything else we can help with please do get in touch.
Best Wishes
Helen
Helen Eaton
Enquiries Handler - NHS Evidence
National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence

Chris Fone
Knowledge & Library Services Manager, Bassetlaw Hospital

Medical & Nursing Library
PGEC
Bassetlaw Hospital

Tel: 01909 502917 Internal: BAS ext 2917
Fax: 01909 502885 Internal: 2885
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Library catalogue: http://dab.nhslibraries.com
Knowledge & Information Portal: http://www.netvibes.com/dbhlibrary

Intranet: http://intranet/education_and_development/Library/knowledge_library_and_information_services.aspx
Internet: http://digbig.com/4xeqt

Services available from your library include current awareness; enquiries; requests & document delivery; journal and book collections in electronic and hard copy; training courses in knowledge & information resources; and literature search services.

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any reading, printing, storage, disclosure, copying or any other action taken in respect of this e-mail is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify me immediately by using the reply function and then permanently delete what you have received. Thank you.