Hi,

I was wondering if anybody is able to help.  One of our English lecturers here is looking for a copy of a BBC programme from 2003 entitled 'In search of the Brontės'. Looking at the BBC website, it looks like it was first broadcast on 3 and 10 August 2003 on BBC One, but can't seem to find a standard programme page on the site to indicate that it has been on in the past two or three years.

If anybody has this, is there any chance we could have a copy? We have an ERA licence and are able to provide a replacement DVD for your troubles.

Many thanks,

Richard.

--
Richard Graham
Learning Resources Technician

Petroc
Bolham Road, Tiverton
Devon, EX16 6SH

01884 235284
www.petroc.ac.uk
DISCLAIMER - Any opinions expressed in this communication are those of the individual and not necessarily Petroc. This communication and any files transmitted with it, including replies and forwarded copies (which may contain alterations) subsequently transmitted from the College are solely for the use of the intended recipient. It may contain material protected by attorney-client privilege. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this communication in error and that any use is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error please notify the College by telephone on +44 (0)1271 345291 or via eMail to [log in to unmask], including a copy of this message. Please then destroy this eMail and any copies of it.