Dear all

Just wondered if there was a specific list for health librarians?

(Wanted to post details of the Race Equality Foundation's latest briefing without spamming everyone- which I'm doing anyway now!  Better Health 22: Tobacco use among minority ethnic populations and
cessation interventions http://www.better-health.org.uk/briefing-paper.asp?id=22)

Many thanks

Kat Nower
Information Officer
Race Equality Foundation
Gaddum House
Great Jackson Street
Manchester
M15 4AX

Tel: 020 7619 6233
Fax: 020 7619 6230
Email: [log in to unmask]
http://www.raceequalityfoundation.org.uk

Embed race equality into your every day work with our free-to-view
resource collections on Better Health and Better Housing

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it contain information which is
confidential and may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of
the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s),
please note that any distribution, copying or use of this communication or
the information in it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please delete it and immediately notify the
sender. This e-mail does not necessarily reflect the views of the Race
Equality Foundation or its Trustees. The Race Equality Foundation is a
registered charity, number 1051096 and a company limited by guarantee,
registered in England with the registered number 3121679.  The Race
Equality Foundation’s registered office is Unit 35, Tileyard
Studios, Tileyard Road, London N7 9AH.