Dear Catherine

I am librarian in South Africa University of Johannesburg, as you can see I am training librarian across our 4 campuses. In my case we have done a review to look at brochures that we have as well as comparing them we what we think they need to know about the library.

So far here is our list:

We have a brochure for general library services and facilities per campus and is called campus book let, it is given to all new students during first orientation regardless of the level

Brochures on databases per faculty

Quick guide for item like how to find a book, journal, create a pin and the list of subject librarians per campus. We will be having another meeting in June to review where we are currently

Regards

Linda Mbonambi

Information Skilling Librarian UJ Libraries

University of Johannesburg

P/Bag 534

Kingsway Campus

Johannesburg

untitledTel: 011-559-2317

4 [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

Ask me aboutimages