I'm delighted to say that all the places for the first ever Brighton Library TeachMeet on 25 May have been taken. But don't despair.

In case of cancellations, we're keeping a waiting list, so if you're interested in attending, you can add your name on Eventbrite, the event management tool we've used to run the TeachMeet,  http://www.eventbrite.com/event/1067564113, and we'll let you know if a place becomes free.

If you haven't been able to snag a place, we'll be encouraging live tweeting and blogging of the event with the hashtag #btnlibtm, so do follow.

I'll post the programme later this week.

Tom Roper
Twitter: @tomroper
http://www.roper.org.uk
I ran the Brighton marathon for the Moorfields Eye Hospital Development Fund. You can still sponsor me at http://www.justgiving.com/tomroper/