Dear All,

I am a student on the PGDip/MSc Information and Library Studies at Robert Gordon University and currently preparing a proposal for dissertation research around the extent to which UK HE libraries are using learning materials derived from other institutions (including but not limited to open educational resources) to support the development of information literacy in their users.

I am currently seeking libraries willing to help me explore the drivers, benefits and challenges around this by participating in some small-scale case studies in December or January.

Libraries that are not currently using learning materials from other institutions are potentially of interest, as well as libraries that are.

If you are interested in participating in a case study (subject to approval of my proposal), know somebody who might be, or would just like to know more about my intended research please email me directly.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Samantha

PS. Apologies if this message appears twice. I seem to have had problems posting to the list yesterday.