Please could anyone with experience of application stations in their library contact me off list?  Our IT people aren't keen on generic log ins (even though we get users to sign in and out) and this is their solution so we'd like to know how it works elsewhere.
Thanks
Paula

Paula Elliott, Library Services Manager (job share: Monday, Tuesday and alternate Wednesdays)

Education Centre Library
Royal Bolton Hospital
Minerva Road
Bolton
BL4 0JR
Tel: 01204 390 935

*******Please consider whether you need to print this email*******

This message may contain information from Royal Bolton Hospital NHS Foundation Trust which is confidential or privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately by
reply e-mail and delete this message and any attachments without
retaining a copy. Should you have any questions please reply to: