Dear All,

There are some spaces left on the ALDinHE Specific Learning Difficulties in HE professional development day at Aston University on 20th June.

But spaces are getting booked up, so if you are interested in coming, but haven't yet got your place, please do book - the final deadline for bookings is Wed 1st June.

Details of the event and an online booking form can be found here: http://www.aldinhe.ac.uk/aston0611.htm

The event costs £25 for ALDinHE members and £30 for non-members.

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like more information. I look forward to seeing many of you at Aston

Michelle

Dr Michelle Reid
Study Adviser, Study Advice & Maths Support
1st Floor Carrington Building, Whiteknights, University of Reading, RG6 6UA
0118 378 4216
www.reading.ac.uk/studyadvice   www.reading.ac.uk/mathssupport