***Apologies for cross posting***

Persistent Identifiers Questionnaire

Dear colleagues,

the EU project APARSEN (Alliance Permanent Access to the Records of Science in Europe Network) is asking for your help in completing a short survey about the current use of Persistent Identifiers (PI) systems in support of digital preservation.

The objective is to explore existing practices and requirements for persistent identification.

We want to hear your opinion and suggestions!

By sharing your thoughts about persistent identification with us, we hope to be able to identify real needs, gaps and challenges as a starting point for future solutions that will improve new advanced services for all.

Please follow the link below to access the survey:

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/521668/APARSEN-Persistent-Identifier-Questionnaire

The survey closes Friday, May 20th.

Thanks for your participation, your help is most appreciated.

Emanuele Bellini

Project Manager

Fondazione Rinascimento Digitale

Nuove Tecnologie per i Beni Culturali