Visitor/public access to HER

Hi Alex

Here in Guernsey we have limited HER access online and the level of enquiries has remained similar since we have had this facility.

We get around 4 public enquiries a month.  We do not have visitor terminal space and enquiries are dealt with by emailing data and by inviting people in, in which case we generally go through the HER with them.

Hope this is helpful

Tanya Walls

Assistant Archaeologist

Guernsey Museum and Art Gallery

A Division of the Culture and Leisure Department

Candie Road, St Peter Port, GY1 1UG

)    +44 (0) 1481 709739

) Mob        +44 (0) 7781 131061

š  E-mail      [log in to unmask]