The idea presented with NHS.Net was that every doctor woudl have a
persistent email account and address for their whole career, from
qualification to when they stop working, (and that each job would have
an email account).

But I see it seems to be being implemented by providing access
separately within each NHS organisation.

And the job-related emails never seemed to happen - so presumably many
people in hospitals get to change their lists each 6 months as juniors
rotate.

DOes it actually work for doctors moving from one place to another, I wonder?

--
Adrian Midgley   http://www.defoam.net/