Dear colleagues,

I apologize for multiple posting.

I’m writing to thank all you again for your contribution to the General
Assembly 2011 and to remind you that we have to select medalists at Division
and Union levels. Please remember that the deadline for submitting
nominations is next *June 15th*. Visit
http://www.egu.eu/awards-medals/awards-and-medals.html and submit your
proposals to the Award Committee (*Stephan Mueller Medal* and *Arthur Holmes
Medal*) and/or to myself (*Outstanding Young Scientists Award*). Awarding
top scientists in our subject areas is a very important moment of the life
of our community. We can do this in the best way only by relying on your
help, so please take a few of your time for proposing a colleague that may
deserve such a prestigious medal/award.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Best wishes,

Fabrizio Storti

Fabrizio Storti
Dipartimento di Scienze della Terra
Università degli Studi di Parma
Campus Universitario - Parco Area delle Scienze 157/A
I-43124 Parma, Italy
Tel:+39 0521905369
FAX: +39 0521905327
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

You may have a look at Tectonophysics at:
www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/<http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/00401951>
*00401951 *