I used to work in Utah & will check and see if u of u geo dept has space.

Cara

Sent from my iPhone

On May 26, 2011, at 5:01 AM, Stu Clarke <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello everyone,

This year, for the first time, Keele are running a Western USA field course to the Colorado Plateau as part of our new undergraduate Geoscience course. In addition to this we have a couple of researchers working out there for the next few years in quite remote areas. Basically, I am looking for a contact in the Moab or Salt Lake areas who wouldn’t mind storing a little bit of camp kit so that we don’t have to fly it out and back each year and enormous cost. Does any one have any contacts who might be willing to store no more than half cubic metre of camping kit over the winter each year for the next few years? I realise it’s a bit of an ask, but as ever we are trying to keep costs down to the absolute minimum, especially in the difficult economic climate. Any help greatly appreciated and any nice kind person happy to store the kit is also welcome to use it if they wish.

Cheers

Stu Clarke

Dr S. M. Clarke (Stu Clarke)

Lecturer in Basin Analysis and Sedimentology

Keele University

Keele

Staffordshire

ST5 5BG