Hello Suresh:

I am getting increasingly confused, and I was already confused by your post quoting  http://creditsecretsbiblereview.com a few days ago. I am guessing: Are you telling us the Earth is a big sphere shaped tree growing outwardly into space? Are you presenting that thought as a theory of how the Earth formed/is forming? If this is not the case, why are you posting these pictures? what are you trying to say? Please come up with something that one can accept as a concise hypothesis of how your line of thinking hangs together and formulate ways to test the predictions following from your hypothesis which would contradict those of plate tectonics for example. If this is not something you can do I would recommend to read up on the literature or just give up to try to persuade people of something (if that is what you are trying to do) in this way which I find it seriously, and increasingly, offputting, I am sorry to say.

Best wishes,

Victor