apologies for cross posting

Paul

From: Roberts, Clive L. (Dr) [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 05 May 2011 10:25
Subject: Meeting in Scotland

Dear Colleagues,
I have been asked by Graham Smith of the Central Scotland Regional Group of the Geological Society to pass on this flyer about a joint one-day meeting with the Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining.  In know there are some WMRG members who either work in in Scotland or who have colleagues in their organisations who have work-related interests in Scotland.  However please accept my apologies if this is of no interest to you.

Best wishes,
Clive

Dr Clive Roberts,
Senior Lecturer,
Department of Biology, Geography and the Environment,
School of Applied Sciences,
University of Wolverhampton,
Wulfruna Street,
Wolverhampton. WV1 1LY