Sent on Grazyna’s behalf, please read the email below and reply directly to her at [log in to unmask]

Hello,

Having introduced charging for school sessions at the Horniman Museum in September last year, we want to be able to offer a bursary scheme for those schools who cannot afford to pay for sessions at the Museum.

I wondered if anyone knows of any museum/gallery which currently offers such a scheme? Through our own research we have found that the Science Museum offers a Science Night bursary, the Space Centre also offers an Education Awards Scheme and Thinktank has a scheme for Community membership.

We are particularly interested in what the criteria are for such a scheme (we’re thinking along the lines of free school meals etc) and how the scheme is administered (is there a panel – who sits on it? When are applications accepted? What is offered to the applicants?).

If you have any information you can send me, would it be possible to send something by Thursday 12th May.

Thank you,

Grażyna Ciuksza

Schools' Learning Officer

020 8699 1872 ext 111

Discover the Art of Harmony, open from 26 March 2011

For further information visit our website http://www.horniman.ac.uk

The Horniman Public Museum & Public Park Trust. 100 London Road, London SE23 3PQ.
Registered as a charity in England and Wales. Charity registration number: 802725
Company registration number: 2456393

Disclaimer
This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and is intended for the use of the addressee only. It may
contain personal views which are not the views of the Horniman Museum, unless specifically stated. If you
have received it in error, please delete it from your system, do not use, copy or disclose the information in
any way nor act in reliance on it and notify the sender immediately. Please note that the Horniman may
monitor e-mails sent or received. It is the recipient’s responsibility to ensure that appropriate measures are
in place to check for software viruses.