Dear Anne-Sofie,

Thank you for the upload.
This file is indeed worrying, as not only are the F-values negative,
which I have never seen, but they are also very far from zero.
I am assuming that you have checked the registration and segmentation
results for the individual subjects and are satisfied with them.

It is possible that your first_utils command line was incorrect.
Note that the parts of the command that are written like [ xxx ]
are actually optional parts and you should not include them all.

MNI space is a standard space (an average of many individuals)
and native space is the space of the subject without adjusting it
to fit the average.  The main difference is that if your subjects are
different from the "average" (e.g. older) then there can be a difference
between the MNI space and native space results (as the former will
scale each image to match the average/standard space).  I would
recommend the MNI space analysis in general (as it adjusts for
head size).  So just use the --useReconMNI option.

Also, it is important what your design matrix looks like.

So try to do the analysis again with the --useReconMNI option.
If the results are still odd (either negative F-values or very non-zero)
then please email us back with the exact first_utils command line
that you used plus the design matrix and vtk file (use the upload site).
Hopefully this won't be necessary and you will get some sensible
results from this analysis.

All the best,
	Mark