Hi Matt,

It's interesting to discuss about the connection between BA6 and temporal lobe, since recently I saw some papers claiming the arcuate fasciculus actually ends in BA6, but not the classical Broca's.
I don't know if you have read this review which touched this issue: http://brain.oxfordjournals.org/content/132/9/2309.abstract

For the crossing fiber problem, could you illustrate a bit what you meant by  " you might in fact be measuring a change in the arcuate (...) or SLF III.. "?

And the following-up question would be: does the probabilistic tracking handle the crossing fibers so badly that I should not trust at all the large amount of fibers I got between BA6 and temporal lobe?

Best,
hd