Dear Dr. Jenkinson:

Thank you for your advice.

However, I found it still not worked if I followed your suggestion.

The attached is the log file of fmNc01.nii.gz after FIRST.

The following problems still appeared
 I found I couln't view the mesh (.vtk) file in the fslview as I saw before in the previous set of data.

Can you teach how to debug in the following?

Thank you.

Dr. Lai

--- 11/5/25 (三),Mark Jenkinson <[log in to unmask]> 寫道:

寄件者: Mark Jenkinson <[log in to unmask]>
主旨: Re: [FSL] FW: Re: [FSL] questions about FIRST segmentation faults
收件者: [log in to unmask]
日期: 2011年5月25日,三,下午3:39

Dear Dr Lai,

I could not view the original file due to an unusual datatype
that is not yet supported by FSLView (although other tools
should have been OK).  However, to start with I ran the following:
  fslmaths NC01 fmNC01
which made a new file (fmNC01) that I could view with FSLView.
The image looked fine (and has *lots* of FOV down into the neck
so it is definitely not a brainstem/FOV issue).

I then used run_first_all and it completed fine on my machine
(running it on fmNC01) and gave me a good result.

So try running the above fslmaths command and then see if you
can get run_first_all to work on the resulting image.

All the best,
    Mark