Hello,
           The FEAT documentation ( http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/feat5/detail.html ) describes how these two numbers are used:

If Cluster thresholding is selected, a Z statistic threshold is used to define contiguous clusters. Then each cluster's estimated significance level (from GRF-theory) is compared with the cluster probability threshold. Significant clusters are then used to mask the original Z statistic image for later production of colour blobs. This method of thresholding is an alternative to Voxel-based correction, and is normally more sensitive to activation. You may well want to increase the cluster creation Z threshold if you have high levels of activation.

Using randomise with the option "-c 2.3" and then thresholding the output 1-p images at 0.95 ( 1 - 0.05 ) is broadly analogous with the cluster-thresholding in FEAT.

The randomise manual ( http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/randomise/ ) covers a number of example of how to run randomise ( including a two-sample t-test ).

Many Regards

Matthew