Dear Sermin,

The "holes" are actually gaps into the surface from outside and
are always at the boundary (and hence connected to other
outside voxels and not just internal).  Therefore there is nothing
wrong with the result.

The white matter is quite pronounced at the edge of your
caudate in this image and the boundary correction is giving
you a jagged edge because that is how it appears in the
image.  However, it may not be optimal so you could try
different boundary correction methods with the
first_boundary_corr tool (see the documentation).

If you look at the image prior to boundary correction (the
*_first.nii.gz image) then you'll see that it has done a
good job at segmentation, but it is simply the fact that it
has a smooth boundary whereas the image shows a
jagged boundary with the infiltrating white matter which
is causing a problem.  As I said, try different boundary
correction methods if you are unhappy with this result.

All the best,
	Mark