Hi Eugene,

Below you will find an outline of our communication from last week. Thanks so much for your time. One quick question, what did you mean by the “group level?” Is that the first EV that is labeled “group”? Where do I differentiate between MRI 1 and 2?

Thanks

Hi Fadel -

OK, again, I think the paired t-test is the appropriate model, taking in the first-level feats.  You can add additional regressors at the group level to account for variations in anxiety.

Cheers,

Eugene

--

Eugene Duff, Phd
Analysis Group, Centre for Functional MRI of the Brain (FMRIB)

Ph: +44 (0) 1865 222 523