Hi

slicer only adds red outlines if the base lookup table is standard greyscale. In order to achieve what you want using fsl tools only one would need to modify the code (nightmare). The alternative is to use the imagemagick tools, i.e. run your call to slicer twice (with and without the -l option), then use imagemagick to extract only the red component from the greyscale image. These two images you can then combine, again using imagemagick... I don;t quite know the commands but check out http://www.imagemagick.org/Usage/

hth
Christian