Dear Sir,

Thanks for the reply...

Sir can you please elaborate, as change in one of these DTI (FA,RD..) has influence on the other as reported in the literature. then it means that all these not independent? ..... please suggest me....

Also ..just  to know

In task based fMRI (task & rest type PPI) number of times we give a task and rest (let be 10times) to get the activation in specific regions.

Then  it means that we need to keep the p value (0.05/10 = 0.005), as we using all the 10 times fMRI task test... in the statistical analysis (to increase power...), In addition to correction for FDR/FWI for across voxels, for number of contrasts..

Please clarify