Thanks. But I have others questions:

1/ if I have images in radiological convention: when I want to segment the left hippocampus, it corresponds in FIRST to the left or the right hippocampus?
However, I suppose that for images in neuroradiological images, when I segment the left hippocampus, it corresponds in FIRST to the left hippocampus.

2/ I have a subject with a 3D scan fliped and the same 3D scan not flipped. When I perform FIRST, I don't obtain the same volume for left and right hippocampus. How is it possible?

Thanks,
Charlotte